7 Essential Steps To Maximize Your Workout Routines Plus Get Abs
Improve Your Workout Routines
Getting washboard abs does not have to be difficult. There is some misconception that doing hundreds of sit ups per day will give you six pack abs. This is simply not the case. You do not need to train your abs every day. The abs should be treated like any other body part.
Would you train your legs every day when you do your workout? So you do not need to perform an ab workout routine everyday either. You should do a maximum of 1-3 ab workout routines per week. You should aim to get between 1 and 2 days minimum rest between each workout to give your muscles time to recover and grow. Your ab workout routines should follow a similar structure to this.
Cardio warm up Stretching Weight Training / Resistance Training Ab dominal workout Cool Down Stretch As you can see the abdominal portion of your workout should be a small part of your training plan. The main reason people have 6 pack abs is that their body fat levels are low enough so that there abs shine through. That’s the key! Maintaining a low body fat percentage along with moderate ab workouts.
Therefore, the purpose of your training should be on burning fat. Weightlifting is one of the best sources of fat loss workouts that you can do for two reasons:
1) Your body is still burning calories up to 48 hours after a resistance exercise, as it mends and repairs your muscles.
2) The more muscle weight percentage your body has means your body will have a higher metabolic rate which your body uses to burn calories naturally in a faster way. Your routines should be intense and include exercises such as: Squats Clean and Press, deadlift, Bench Press, Push Ups, Pull-Ups, Dips, Curl and Pressing movements. These are basic resistance exercises and they are great for burning fat efficiently, because they involve large muscle groups and requires a lot of effort to do, therefore burning more fat.
The world of workout routines is growing more and more as people are turning to them to keep themselves healthy and in shape. Being involved with serious exercising involves staying committed to your program in addition to keeping your body properly fed with good minerals and nutrients. These two components working together is essential to overall success with nutrition and exercise being closely linked.Nutrition and exercise need to work together closely, one without the other will never provide true success.
- A primary important point to remember about whatever workout routines you choose is that commitment to them is extremely crucial. The reason for this is because you want to have successful results from all of your hard work and effort, which can only be achieved by regular exercise and determination to not stop or give up. When that determination is made for your exercises it also needs to be made for your diet plan too. By combining a motivated commitment in both of these areas you will no doubt increase your health level and physical fitness level. Your health and fitness I.Q will being to accelerate, your learning starts to compound and your success becomes more visible in little time.
- To start things off let’s talk about specific tips to help your exercise program. It’s always wise to begin you’re exercise routine not with the exercises you are doing but rather with a simple yet effective warm up. Your warm-up session should not be random but rather focusing on the muscle groups which are going to be exercised that particular day. You have to pump blood into your muscles by warming up fully, this will cause to avoid muscle tears and other injuries.
- Start stretching the muscles that you shall be working on and this will slowly raise the heart rate, as you do not want to begin an intense workout with your muscles being cold and tight; as I said before, not doing this can lead to you becoming injured during a workout with pulled muscle or what not. So be sure to warm up and stretch the muscle groups that you will be concentrating on during your workout.
- As a proper warm-up at the beginning of your exercise routine is important so is having a cool down session at the end of it. A cool down may seem unnecessary but in actuality it allows your body to relax and the slowing of your heart rate to a normal pulse. When a proper cool down is in place your body is also more susceptible to rest and is protected from cramps or other uncomfortable problems later on. This would also be a good opportunity to stretch your muscles one more time.
- What also will end up playing a huge role in the total results that you get from your workouts are the foods that you decide to eat after each workout. A best practice to regularly follow is to eat foods that are high in protein when you’re done with your workout. High-protein foods will go straight to your muscles restoring what was lost via your exercises. It will help to rebuild and recover the fatigued parts of your muscles. Always after you are done with some good cardio sessions it is essential for you to wait a short while and then eat this way. This is because your body will maximize all of the fat it just burned by using the fat that’s stored as your energy source. Protein is great for rebuilding your muscles, but try to eat a balance diet including lots of fruits and veggies. They are essential to eating right and losing weight.
- One other very important thing for you to consider is to keep in mind, always stay hydrated. By not having enough water in the body will contribute to you becoming fatigue quite faster than you would if you did not exercise at all.
- Remember that when you are involved with any good workout routine to always be sure to get plenty of rest, this is another key to your health success. The human body needs a lot of rest 7-9 hrs a night when possible so it can recover and begin to rebuild the muscles before you really have to use them again. These tips will help you to get the best results from your workout routines. For more workout help pick up one of my book here.