7 Things To Think About In Order To Stay Motivated About Working Out
Staying motivated to workout is really important. Without the motivation you could be at risk of falling back into your same old habits that will lead you astray. You do not want that. You must find ways to keep your workout motivation going strong. Here are a few things you might want to consider before stopping a perfectly good workout routine for no good reason.
1. Think of how long it took you to get your flat or partially flat stomach, and all of your hard work done to make it this far to just throw it all away. You did not get in shape or start to get in shape by accident. It took time, planning, dedication and lots of hard work.
2. Consider all of the diseases and illnesses you may get from not staying in shape and not being healthy. It’s a fact staying in shape and keeping unwanted fat at bay will keep you well protected from diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, early heart disease, among other illnesses.
3. You will feel a lot better physically if you continue exercising. There is no doubt that when you workout you become strong, and studies in New England Medical journal have shows that stronger people live longer.
4. You will keep looking good physically. There is a good chance that if you see 2 individual and 1 person works out regularly, and the other person has never seen the inside a gym, nor ever seen a piece of exercise equipment. Chances are you will be able to look and tell which person works out and which one does not fairly easily.
5. You will not feel your age when you are in shape, you will tend to feel younger and stronger. Being in shape makes you feel younger. You are more likely to feel you age or worse if you don’t workout regularly.
6. Your medical bills will likely stay lower if you workout regularly as opposed to not working out and aging. Working out will keep a lot of unwanted diseases from developing in your body. When you don’t have fat clogging up your arteries you are certain to be healthier than if you did have it.
7. You are full of energy all of the time. Exercising by nature will give you more energy. If you do not workout try doing so for a few weeks and see what a difference it makes. Your energy level will shoot through the roof. You would not be able to contain yourself as you did in the past.
The purpose of this article is to show you some of the benefits of getting your 3 or more regular weekly workouts in. Exercise challenges your body, it breaks it down and rebuilds it stronger and leaner. Your motto should be you are never too old to do physical exercise. Certainly, a 60 yr old person will exercise differently than a 20 yr old person, but they can both benefit tremendously from working out. Always check with your physician before getting started in any physical exercise program to make sure your body is healthy enough for it.
Check out a copy of my latest Ebook: